CLSA Central Valley Chapter Meeting Information
You will find details on the January 2015 meeting of the CLSA Central Valley Chapter below. Please contact any of the chapter officers with questions about the meeting.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 6:00 PM
- Location: Perko's in Modesto (901 North Carpenter Road)
- Speaker: Roger K. Hanlin, PLS, CLSA President Elect
- Topic: "Changes? The next 50 Years"
Roger is a strong supporter of community and professional outreach programs and volunteers time as a member of the Northern Counties Chapter conference/ workshop committee to provide annual workshops for regional surveyors. Roger has also volunteered his time to provide field demonstrations on conventional, robotic total station and global positioning system surveys to the engineering surveying classes at Yuba College for the past several years and speaks at local career fairs on the opportunities available with a career in surveying and the benefits of a professional association.
Roger acknowledges CLSA has provided significant professional growth and a positive impact throughout his career as evidenced in the timeline below and will strive to provide inspiration to all on the opportunities available within the surveying profession and benefits he has experienced through membership in CLSA.
California Land Surveyors Association (CLSA): a Professional Association
- Joined CLSA in 1986 as an associate member and upgraded to corporate member in 1988
- Member of the Northern Counties Chapter
- Chair of the Calibration Base Line Committee Northern Counties Chapter 2006
- Northern Counties Chapter Officer 2004, 2009, 2013, 2014
- Northern Counties Chapter President 2005 & 2010
- State CLSA Representative/ Director for Northern Counties Chapter 2006 – 2012
- State CLSA BPELSG Liaison 2010 – current
- State CLSA Treasurer 2013
- State CLSA Secretary 2014
- California Delegate for the Western Federation of Professional Surveyors (WFPS) 2014
- State CLSA President Elect 2015
- State CLSA President 2016 (50 year celebration 1966 – 2016)
- Bus: (530) 742-6485
You can download Roger's Power Point Presentation in pdf format.
You can download the meeting notice here in pdf format.
April 26, 2017
Land Use Navigatiors
Subdivision Map Act Seminar
Our Newsletter "The Prism" March 2017
California Surveyor: "Fall 2016"
BPELSG Bulletin:Winter 2016
New in the Library:Tuolumne County - Updated Record Maps and Corner Records, added Mineral Surveys
San Joaquin County - added Filed Map Footprints
updated February 2016 Guide to the Preparation of Maps
updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
Madera County - updated Record maps
Santa Clara County - updated Record maps and Corner Records
Sacramento County - added link to Geographical Map Index
Fresno County - updated record maps
Stanislaus County - updated record maps
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year - 2012-2014