CLSA Central Valley Chapter Meeting Information
You will find details on the August 2014 meeting of the CLSA Central Valley Chapter below. Please contact any of the chapter officers with questions about the meeting.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM
- Location: Perko's in Modesto (901 North Carpenter Road)
- Speaker: Ric Moore, PLS and Ray Mathe, PLS
- Topic: BPELSG
- BPELSG News:
- Example CBT Examination Questions:
- BPELSG BULLETIN: Summer 2014
- BPELSG Strategic Plan Adopted July 31, 2014
- BPELSG Chronicles from California Surveyor 177
- Ric's "Old BPELSG Policy Resolutions" Posting on CLSA Forum
- Initial Statement of Reasons and Proposed language for BPELSG proposal to amend Sections 416 and 3060 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations in order to amend the Substantial Relationship Criteria regulations.
- Upcoming Webinar: Understanding the Test Plan for the LS Exam. How to Know if the Person You’re Signing a Reference for is Ready to be Licensed
Speaker: Ray Mathe, PLS on September 10th 12:00-1:30pm
You can download the meeting notice here in pdf format.
You can download the meeting minutes here in pdf format.
Vendor NightTuesday, September 26th
Our Newsletter "The Prism" July 2017
California Surveyor: "Issue 185"
BPELSG Bulletin:Summer 2017
New in the Library:Tuolumne County - Updated Record Maps and Corner Records, added Mineral Surveys
San Joaquin County - added Filed Map Footprints
updated February 2016 Guide to the Preparation of Maps
updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
Madera County - updated Record maps
Santa Clara County - updated Record maps and Corner Records
Sacramento County - added link to Geographical Map Index
Fresno County - updated record maps
Stanislaus County - updated record maps
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year - 2012-2014