CLSA Central Valley Chapter Meeting Information
You will find details on the May 2013 meeting of the CLSA Central Valley Chapter below. Please contact any of the chapter officers with questions about the meeting.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM
- Location: Perko's in Modesto (901 North Carpenter Road)
- Speaker: Steven J. Martin, PLS
- Topic: GPS Specifications and the PRC
Steve Martin is currently the Survey Supervisor for the East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD), headquartered in Oakland, CA. Prior to accepting the position at EBMUD, Mr. Martin was employed by the County of San Diego in increasingly responsible roles spanning 17 1/2 years. He started his Survey career in 1988 while employed by the City of San Diego as the 4th man on a Survey crew, a position called “Engineer Trainee”. He has been licensed since 1996 and a CLSA member since 1990.
- NGS Real Time User Guidelines v2.1
- 1984 Standards and Specifications for Geodetic Control Networks
- CALTRANS Chapter 6 - GPS Survey Specifications
- 1988_FGCS Geometric Geodetic Accuracy Standards and Sprecifications
- CGCC High Production Standards
- FGDC 1998 Chapter 2 - Standards for Geodetic Networks
- NGS-58 Guidelines for Establishing GPS-Derived Ellipsoid Heights
- NGS-59 Guidelines for Establishing GPS-Derived Orthometric Heights
You can download the meeting notice here in pdf format.
You can also download Landon Blake's April 2013 Chapter Rep Report.
You can download the meeting minutes here in pdf format.
Adopt‐a‐Road Clean Up DayApril 8, 2017
Our Newsletter "The Prism" March 2017
California Surveyor: "Fall 2016"
BPELSG Bulletin:Winter 2016
New in the Library:Tuolumne County - Updated Record Maps and Corner Records, added Mineral Surveys
San Joaquin County - added Filed Map Footprints
updated February 2016 Guide to the Preparation of Maps
updated ROS, PM, M&P, Corner Records
Madera County - updated Record maps
Santa Clara County - updated Record maps and Corner Records
Sacramento County - added link to Geographical Map Index
Fresno County - updated record maps
Stanislaus County - updated record maps
CLSA Chapter Website of the Year - 2012-2014